Friday, December 23, 2005

Easy Post

So, I know that it is a cheap way out of actually writing a blog post, but I'm going to post these to comic strips anyway. I was only going to post the first one, because I think it is fucking great. Then, I saw the second one and had to post it for all of the (2) journalists that read my little rantings. (Click on the pictures to make them bigger)











That is like when we would try to blame Pothead for something when we all lived at 1000K. He never really denied anything, but would sort of just disappear. Now we know that he was hiding in his closet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first comic is way more funny after you read the connection to pothead.

I loved the second one. The really crappy thing is when your competitor writes your story before you do and you read it and then you can't think of a better way to write it, but to avoid plagarism you have to write what turns out being kinda a sucky article.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home