Thursday, December 08, 2005

120 Second Entry

Can't think of anything to write today, so I'm going to do a 120 second entry. Once that second hand gets around to 12 twice again, I'm done. Work is busy, but not crazy busy, but lately motivation has been an issue. I like what I'm doing and all, but I think I'm ready for a break. Like a week away from everyone. No people around at all. That would be nice. It isn't that I don't like people, it is just that sometimes they piss me off. That is kind of wierd since I live in downtown i the third most populous city in the country. Oh well. Argh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't think it sucked. I liked it. :)

Catapult some pigs.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, when you catapult little plastic pigs, they land in the heating vent. Then, they melt.

Oh well, we are only in this building another 3 years. I can deal with the smell of melting/burning plastic that long.

This little piggy went "wee weee weee all the way WHACK" (hit the wall).

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahhahhahahahaha.

We'll have to get you a candle for your office to cover up the smell of burnt (plastic) pig.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home