Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Eet es like dis

Hola. Todaes blog weel be written en de espanol. En un effort to educado tus asses, Yo soy going to make mi blog bilingual.

So, eet es like dis. Der es those fuckers who no beleeve I hablo, pero they es wrong. Yo hablo like a motherfucker.

Yesterday, en un mercado, there was dis leetle lonley lime. So, Yo bought eet. Y una bottle of tequila y some cervesas. Because that es what us espanol speaking fuckers do. Then, Yo drank la tequila y cervesas. Then, yo saw un muy bonita chica. Yo did un happy hat dance.

Un end.

__________________________________

Also, my new hunting vest came in the mail yesterday. It is everything I dreamed it would be.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mascara is running now thanks to you and your blog. I laughed so hard that tears streamed down my face.

Tu es uno espanol habloing mofo.

Definitely a new favorite posting, right up there with spanish speaking crawdads

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best thing about this randomness is that it occurred at 6 a.m., which is two hours before I woke up.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

White Hat Black Hat, I haven't heard anyone speak Spanish like this since 1995. Oh, wait, that was you!

I found your blog courtesy of our sisters...Thanks for the laughs.

Sioux Falls doesn't have nearly enough cowboys.

Sarah*

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home