Friday, October 28, 2005

Little Blue Indians

I have been surrounded by little blue indians all morning, and that is why I have accomplished jack shit today. One of them ate a paperclip and another tried to scalp my telephone. Three more are doing a rain dance on the file cabinet and making little war drums out of my file folders. Overall, they are a pain in the ass.

But they aren't as bad as the Canadian communist polar bear that was here yesterday. He had a really annoying lisp. He just kept saying, "Thay, thith lookth like it would be thuper to eat." He ate like 14 pens, so I had to go get more. I think that the little blue indians were hiding in the pen box.

Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?

1 Comments:

Blogger ghost rider said...

Little Blue Indians? Aren't those called Smurfs? If so they can be identified by there La La blah blah blah song the little bastards sing. I hear they taste like chicken. Mmmm. Chicken, You know what else tastes like chicken, pheasant and quail. I found out that it is opening weekned in Nebraska this weekend so I am going to have to exercsie my write to shoot things. Although I may have tickets to NU v. OU depending on if I get the tickets (damn secretary responded to the tickets for sale e-mail while I was in a meeting). I need to borrow a little blue Indian to convince her to give me the tickets. Are they sold locally, and more importantly when your done with them can you use them for target practice?

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home