Sunday, October 23, 2005

In Threes

As a nice departure from my normal rantings and ravings, and at the request of Eeds (www.eeds22.blogspot.com), here I am, in 3s.

By the way, some of the categories from Eeds' list really sucked, so I chucked them and added some new ones. Also, I generally hate these kind of "fill-out-this-forward-and-send-it-to-10-of-your-closest-friends-so-they-know-more-useless-shit-about-you-than-they-do-now" crap, but I am lazy and don't want to think of another topic for today. Feel free to ridicule.

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. Nuclear War
2. Carnies
3. The fact that reality-television is acutally a popular medium of entertainment.

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (can you figure it out?)
1. I had a truck named "Frog"
2. I gave my campaign speech for Student Body President to a herd of angus cattle while HD was icing down another 30-pack.
3. I think that more restrictive gun laws, heightened rights for felons and greater latitude for liberal understanding are vital for growth of our nation.

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO ON VACATION
1. Cabo
2. Alaska
3. France (right after it becomes the newest US Territory)

THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO
1. Click past "Law & Order" without stopping until the wife yells at me to change the channel.
2. Tell the difference between her "new black sweater", the "other black sweater", her "favorite black sweater" and her "black shirt".
3. Respect people who think they are entitled to something because of ethnicity or gender.

THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Parachute
2. Get to the point where I don't have a blackberry or a cell phone
3. Watch K-State in the national championship.

THREE THINGS I WANT TO SAY TO PEOPLE, BUT DON'T
1. Get the hell out of my way.
2. Quit bitching.
3. Why the fuck should I care?

THREE INANIMATE OBJECTS THAT, TAKEN TOGETHER, COMPLETELY AND ACCURATELY REPRESENT MY LIFE:
1. Coffee Can of KS Soil
2. BMW X5
3. Chunk of Wood.

Well, that was less fun than I had hoped. Still, better than thinking of something original right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand your three inanimiate objects. Please explain, silly.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home