Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Things I Need

Feeling a little militant today. Here are some additions to my Christmas list.

1. New T-Shirt

The website where I found this also has a "Footprint of the American Chicken" shirt, with a big peace sign on it. Get it? The wife vetoed that one, but this one may be ok.














2. Bumper Stickers

Is there any way that one of these will not be on Pothead's truck by January?










3. Book

Even though it is written by a Yale Law School prof., it still sounds interesting. Plus, it has the word "Militant" in the title, so I'm pretty sure it will be ok.

















I really need to shoot something.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey,

We may need to get you serious help. If you are real nice maybe you will get one of these.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home