Thursday, October 06, 2005

Shoot first

Ask questions later.

I wish I had a harpoon gun on my balcony. That would kick ass. I'd sit up there and try to harpoon the tour boats, and then I'd laugh when they hit the end of the rope and the boat stopped and people fell down.

The City of Chicago put in these little fish habitat things along the Chicago River that are supposed to give the fish places to live and stuff. A few of them even have underwater cameras so that you can see the fish on TV. The temptation to go down there with a cooler of beer and go fishing is almost overwhelming. I'm sure that the next time Pothead comes up, we'll have to organize a little covert fishing expedition. Pretty sure that you go to jail if you get caught, though, so that would suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home