Friday, March 17, 2006

Shamrocks and Boobs

College was awesome.

On St. Patrick's Day we would go to a couple of classes and then hit the bars at like noon for a full day of drinking green beer. Get drunk, go eat something, big nap, then back to the bar. In fact, if you could find a table at the bar, you didn't even need to go home. Just pass out there. Or in the back of the truck in the parking lot.

Plus, things are just starting to warm up in March back at K-State, so you could start living in shorts and flip-flops. And once the weather hits like 65 degrees, all the chicks feel the need to break out the bikinis, itty-bitty shorts/shirts/skirts, etc. and prove to the world that there is a God and he loves us all.

That is better than Chicago. It's fucking cold here (snowed yesterday), and I have to work and can't go spill green alcohol down the front of my "Titties and Beer" shirt. It's fucking unfair.

And I want a new gun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say that you are adopted. But considering our family, I think that actually, I'm adopted.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I spent Friday in a gay bar in New York drinking apple martinis. How much more anti-Irish can you get than that?

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home