Friday, January 27, 2006

Drunken Idiots

It is 3:20 PM and I am officially over my hangover.

I figured it would be a good idea to meet the wife and her co-workers out at the bar last night. They had their holiday party (On January fucking 26!) and drank free booze for like 5 hours, and then decided to head to another place, so I met them after they moved.

REMINDER: Anytime you leave to go to the bar at 10:30 at night, the next morning is going to suck.

I have to be honest, financial analysts are a lot more fun to party with than attorneys. Then again, colored rocks would be more fun to party with than attorneys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So was the wife's entire workplace hungover Friday?

Best occupation to party with: grade school teachers. Have you met those girls? They are nuts!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home