Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday.

Thursday. Haven't updated this blog for awhile, and figured I should, but I can't think of anything good to write about, except for the fact that I just spelled "write" as "wright", "Writ" and "right" before I finally got it right, so evidently my brain is malfunctioning, which would be about par for the course at three pm on a Thursday since it is almost Friday so it is almost the weekend, and I probably won't have to work on Saturday, so I'm kind of looking forward to the weekend (except for Sunday, since I probably will have to work then, unless something changes and things get pushed back or something).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's 110 words and 10 commas in one sentence.

All of a sudden there is this ringing in my ears. Does that mean my brain exploded?

P.S. This doesn't count as a post because there are less than two paragraphs. Read your handbook. It's in the "Posting" chapter under "What constitutes a post."

3:22 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

Hey there in Chicago! Are you coming back for our 10-year at the end of May? Did you see the myspace that Rickley or somebody set up?
http://www.myspace.com/chsclass_of1997

Crazy times!

Take care...Sarah

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home