Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Things I think I thought I thunk.

+ What a stupid fucking title.

+ Today is sister's last day at her job. I'm glad she is switching to a new place, and I think that she should eat her stupid going away cake.

+ Had a blast at Pothead's this past weekend. It was great to drive on gravel, tour the feed mill, see the little pothead, play with the dogs and just generally be away from the city and back in the country. Plus, I got to drink beer with Pothead.

+ Today I booked tickets to Boston for a presentation to clients later this month and to New York to meet up with Law School buddies and do some gambling in the middle of April. Also, the wife and I are buying tickets in the next couple of days for a trip to a wedding in California in May and maybe a short beach vacation sometime in the middle of all of that. The wife is going to Miami the same weekend that I go to New York. We travel too damn much.

+ I love the buggy. It was great driving it the 7 1/2 hours to Iowa last weekend. Figured out lots of fun things to play with. Favorite so far is the navigation system and 4 wheel drive system. Fun. However, it did take about 50 miles of the trip to figure out how to turn on the rear windshield wiper. And the mileage is shit.

+ I want a new gun. I want a Remington Tactical 870 with a folding stock.















You may ask, "But WHBH, why do you need a Remington Tatical 870 with a folding stock?". To which I would have to answer, "Shut the hell up you stupid hippy." See? It makes sense.


+ Pete Rose should be let back into baseball. So what if he bet on his team every night? He bet on them to win. And I hate Barry Bonds. He is an asshole.

+ For the hell of it:




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today is not sister's last day. I'm a week early. Dammit.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. One of your best of late. Still not to the Spanish-Speaking Crawdads level, but most people only produce genius pieces like that once in their lifetime...

My last day is March 22 so YAY. But, the cake will be on March 21. Also, my "give-a-crap" meter is petering out now, so it's kinda like today is my last day.

The gun: It's not nice to call your sister a stupid hippy.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes to pete rose andyes to barry bonds. pete can be a jerk too but hell of a ball player

the crazy one

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home