Thursday, March 01, 2007

Tunnels, Light, Etc.

I have 9 e-mails in my inbox. To put that in perspective, you need to understand that I get a lot of e-mails everyday. For example, on February 22nd, I received 82 emails and sent 57. That is fairly common.

The main deal that I have been working on died on Monday, and that gave me time to do all of the stuff that I've been putting off. I've filed boxes and boxes of paperwork from past deals and discovered that there is an entire part of my office that I haven't seen since 2005. And I've been taking care of a lot of e-mails that I'd been ignoring.

I may not even come into work tomorrow. Then, maybe next week I'll get everything cranked up again. Or not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is music to my ears.

Yay for the dead deal and to having room to breathe.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home