Tuesday, February 13, 2007

And I shall call it the buggy.




Growing up, we had a Plymouth Voyager minivan that we called "the buggy". As in, "you all get your stuff in the buggy, we're going to town." It rocked. When we finally got rid of it, the third seat was missing and the top speed going down hill was about 45.
Now, my Blazer is ready to be replaced. Even though I've had the Blazer for the same amount of time that I had the Frog (green '97 Chevy Silverado), I never got all that attached to it (hence, no name for it), so I'm ready to see it go.
To replace the Blazer, we are getting a Land Rover LR3. It rocks. I think there is a possiblility that, given enough time, it may even come close to being as great as the Frog. Anyway, it is kind of a family wagon type of an SUV, so I'm going to call it "the buggy."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After visiting I looked into the LR3, very nice choice! Make sure it has a sunroof, we may need to surf again..

-Captain-

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One time Jackie and I took the buggy to sneak out and go swimming in the pond.

This was after the windows stopped rolling up, so a cat had apparently made the buggy its home.

We had to ride with our heads sticking out the windows because of the smell.

I loved that van...

P.S. Yeah for The Buggy Redux!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three sunroofs. Seriously. Only the front one opens though. Luckily, there is a roof rack, so surfing is still a distinct possiblity.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks horrible...the new ride! Just kidding, congrats on the choice and graduating to something else. I know it's always a little harder than we think to just let go.

But I received the walgreens email from [ ], thank you. Although I was wondering...what happened to the pictures in the truck the night before. I would just like to compile some pictures for Jeff. Just trying to do a good sister thing, I guess.

Hope all is well and I wish we could live a few minutes apart vs weeks away! I miss my other brothers! And you are always welcome in Albuquerque!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home