Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Political Leanings

So, I took the quiz at cnn.com to see where they thought I leaned politically.

Here is the chart.







If you number the bottom hash marks from 1(left) to 4 (right), I was:

Iraq: 4
Economy: 3
Terrorism: 4
Immigration: 3
Moral Issues: 1

Probaby pretty accurate, but their questions kind of sucked. Especially the Iraq questions. "Do you favor or oppose the war in Iraq?" Who the hell "favors" war? I think that we need to be there and that ultimately, the war will make us safer as a nation, but I certainly don't "favor" the war. Anyway, let me know where you come out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree about the questions. Seems like there should be a middle-range question instead of yes or no...

Anyhow, I think they've got me about pegged:

Iraq: 2
Economy: 3
Terrorism: 3
Immigration: 2
Moral issues: 4

Funny how I'm the conservative and you're the liberal when it comes to moral issues. It's ok, though. I'm praying for you. ;)

Love,
Eeds

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Lord! Look at who you're married to! No more calling ME a hippy.

-sis

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home