Thursday, October 12, 2006

Minutemen

So, the semi-crazy, right-wing, quasi-militant people that have been patroling the US/Mexico border? Minutemen? I think I want to be one.

Sort of.

I want to drive to the middle of the desert in southwest Texas, put a lawnchair in the back of a north-facing pick up, and drink beer. When I have time, I'll also look through some binoculars for illegal border crossing people, but I'm pretty much content with calling in the border agents to deal with them. If I wanted to put 30 illegal Mexicans in the back of my truck and drive them somewhere, I'd go to the Home Depot on Elston Avenue at 6:30 on a Saturday morning.

Plus, border patrols/fences are a stupid solution. (See Post Below).

I will probably have to take a couple of guns with me, because what good is sitting on a lawnchair in the back of a truck drinking beer if you don't get to have periodic Great American Rock and Cactus Shooting Championships with the NASCAR fan parked next to you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, this is just another example of your incredible talent to see a situation and figure out a way to use it to sit in the back of a truck with beer, a lawn chair and guns.

I think this is another instance where a hard hat is required along with camo shorts and maybe some body paint.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home