Thursday, August 31, 2006

5 Memories

I am pretty much out of ideas to blog about that don't involve me bitching about one thing or another, so instead, here is a list of 5 pure, unadulterated happy memories.

Eeds, if you don't have an idea for a blog today, you have to make a list, too. Your list has to be 5 reasons that catfish make bad roommates.

Here's my five:
1. All of the memories of driving down dirt roads with grass growing in the middle of them and drinking beer. Didn't seem fair to use this for all five.
2. Farming moments circa 1997-1998. First real autonomy and control over parts of the operation, and that makes all the difference in the world when you look over a freshly swathed meadow or a field of worked ground.
3. Cancun on my honeymoon. Perfect beach, absolutely no worries in the world and nice company.
4. Watching "Hee-Haw" in at Nanaw and Par's house when I was little.
5. Cleaning doves after a day of hunting out in Pothead's country.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll blog on the catfish tomorrow.
For now, here is my list of five:

5. New Year's Eves when we were little. Remember staying up with mom and dad and watching movies. :)

4. Spending time with the you my freshman year of college.

3. Care-free high school days - driving dirt roads with Jackie, singing at the top of our lungs.

2. My summers working at the Ft. Riley pool - living in my swimsuit - never knowing what would happen next.

1. Spending Monday nights with Nanaw and Par when I was in high school. Watching sitcoms with Nanaw.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home