Monday, September 19, 2005

Sunburn

Everytime I go to the beach I get sunburned. I'm a frickin idiot. My Swiss/Irish skin tone soaks up the sun like H.D. and Pothead at the Holiday Inn all-you-can-eat seafood buffet: no restraint at all, and within minutes, total destruction.

Miami Beach was a pretty good weekend. Except for our hotel. They over booked the hotel, and even though I called ahead and told them I'd be checking in late, they didn't have a room for us. So they moved us from the FOUR POINTS SHERATON to the best-fucking-western.

I was not pleased.

Still, in the end it turned out ok. We spent the night in the bw and then moved over to the Sheraton the next day. Then, I talked to the manager and ended up getting things straightened out: we didn't pay for either night while we were down there and we got a free night the next time we stay at a Sheraton. All in all, I would have preferred to just not have any problem.

The best part of the trip was that our rental car got upgraded from whatever crappy compact car we had reserved to a brand new Mustang. Red. With less than 500 miles on it. I ragged the shit out of it. Cruising up and down Collins and Ocean Avenue was pretty cool.

One final point: my sister is a liar. I didn't see very many thongs down there at all. Although I did see (1) pretty good looking chick sunbathing topless on our not-topless beach (that was cool) and (2) some lady out for a walk on the boardwalk with the legs of her shorts tucked into her swimsuit -- I'm guessing that she didn't want tan lines from her shorts, but either way she looked ridiculous (that was not cool, but made me laugh).


P.S. Miami Beach and South Beach are exactly like Grand Theft Auto Vice City. Exactly. (which is the main reason I ragged the shit out of the Mustang)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must not have been looking because EVERYONE wears thongs at Miami Beach.

The population is 90 percent HOMOSEXUAL. If you didn't notice that, you are a sunburned goober.

Sorry about the hotel, yay for the stang.

P.S. did you know mom thinks the reason you can't spell is because your genius ass learned to read too early?

Man is she in denial.

But even she knows everyone at Miami Beach is a homosexual. Except you and Stacy - the only married folk there.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who had the deleted comment??? SMH

8:25 AM  
Blogger White Hat Black Hat said...

The deleted comments were spam. I deleted them because I'm neurotic and I didn't like them showing up.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering what the deleted comments were, too. I thought they were really dirty ones that were posted by some really dirty person and deleted by the blog administrator.

Today I wrote a blog about being neurotic, too. See, it does run in the family.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home