Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Palin

WORST. DECISION. EVER.

There are very few people that McCain could have picked for a VP candidate that would make me choose not to vote for him. Palin makes that list. Fucking politics.

However, I did hear that she was the vice president of her high school Art Club, so that should really come in handy when McCain kicks off and leaves her to, you know, run the most powerful country in the world. That, and I'm guessing that handling all of those high level, critical issues while acting as mayor of a town of 7,000 two years ago will really give her a leg up when it comes time for diplomatic trips to the middle east, Russia, blah, blah, blah.

Still, that being said, I think McCain has a huge chance here in Illinois. In fact, yesterday I saw two cars that didn't have Obama stickers on them, and I read on the news that Illinois teens are apparently having babies, so that should play in McCain's favor.

I'm voting libertarian.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so funny.... wife

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee. :)

Everyone else LOVES her though.

I mostly decided that her voice is annoying so McCain is screwed.

The newsroom concurs.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home