Friday, August 29, 2008

Dovey, Dove, Dovealicious.




Where oh where are you tonight? Why did you leave me here with no guns? I searched the world over and landed in Chi-town, but there are no doves here, no guns and no fun.


Kansas Dove Season Opens September 1st. Needless to say, I will not be blasting the hell out of the little fuckers for yet another year. Maybe I'll get lucky and my bus will hit a pigeon on the way to work Monday -- just something to tide me over until pheasant season.

I have a beautiful wife, a perfect baby girl and a big fucking new house, but if I don't get to go dove hunting next year, I'm calling it a wash. Seriously, only hunting 3 or 4 days a year is no way to live.




P.S. I used the phrase "It's nut-cutting time" yesterday on a call. Highlight of my legal career so far.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably should consider shooting yourself in light of your 213 year old, dementia ridden candidate picked Palin. Good luck with that pick, grandpa.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"nut-cutting time." Seriously?

Interesting how you were able to call on all those years of working cattle to describe the next step in a project.

If I had heard you say that, though, I would've definitely laughed outloud.

Love you, Sis

P.S. Feeling much better this week. No need to keep up the salt/baking powder/water routine. Sudafed is for wimps.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home