Friday, June 15, 2007

New Tattoo

I just about have the wife talked in to letting me get a new tattoo.** So, now I need to pick exactly what I want. I have a couple of ideas, but am somewhat limited since I already have the whole pistol/bible thing covered.

Current front runners:

1. Dragon from shoulder blade over top of right shoulder.

2. Coulple of heads of wheat on left ribs.

3. John Wayne from True Grit below right shoulder or on right ribs.

4. Pheasant on right shoulder.

5. Battleship named U.S.S. Mother, center chest, with eagle flying over it holding an American flag in one foot and a naked lady in the other, and with Calvin standing on the edge pissing on Hillary Clinton.

**For all of my idiot buddies who are going to give me shit about checking with my wife to get a tattoo, don't bother. Tattoos are permanent, and thus, tattoos that piss her off would be a permanent problem. Like women don't have a Rolodex of everything we've ever done wrong anyway -- probably don't need a visual reminder. My wife is better than most about it, but that doesn't mean that the time I showed up late (and slightly intoxicated) for her birthday --- seven years ago --- doesn't occasionally get some play.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Combine the first four. John Wayne pheasant hunting in a wheat field with the dragon coming over your shoulder trying to eat the pheasant.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you are talking about !!! Wife

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is it possible that I'm the hippy and you're the one with all the tattoos? It really doesn't make sense. I think you're a hippy stuck in a Republican's body.

If sisters had veto power (we really don't unless it relates to something with the parents) I would veto the Dragon. You are a white boy from the middle of Kansas. Dragons don't fit with that.

I do like the wheat idea, though. Kinda cool. But it will hurt soooo bad. :( poor brother.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go formthe qhwR.WHEAT. AND could i borrowsome money for fyping lessonslshit fudge

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home